Monday 12 March 2012

Work in Progress.....

After making the storyboard, I have been making the town square in classes while I try and make my man from home. From using youtube tutorials, this is what I have got on my man at the moment.

Using the same technique as the dove, I had used symmetry on the person so I could do two sides at once. I still need to make the feet, hands, head and 3D styled hair ^^ Then the clothes to go on top. I'm hoping I can get this done. If not, I will use the biped as a back-up.

The town square is nearly done, just need to finish modelling the houses before I begin to place them everywhere and try to sort the lighting out on the set. Joooooooyyyyyyy!!! Ohh, I also need to sort out the brushes in the square.

I guess it would be nice if I can get everything done, to have everything made fresh and to get it animating.

No comments:

Post a Comment