Monday 27 February 2012

Work In Process...

While applying some textures on my arch building in Milan, as well as thinking of the windows. I've started on my third and final model...a dove.


The bird seems a little easy now that I looked at a few tutorials on making people, I thought I could use the same way for the dove, making the human later on. I started with a symbol box and worked on half of the bird, adding extra parts by using the extrude tool and editing in poly to get the shape before using the symmertry tool to mirror. After checking that everything was in line, I applied the turbosmooth tool, turning the blocks into a more bird like shape. Turbosmooth looked too smooth though so I quickly changed it to Meshsmooth. I'm hoping to get texture to make the bird look more feather like as well as to plan to make the eyes and to change the color of the beak.

No comments:

Post a Comment