Tuesday 28 February 2012

Model Two: Dove

Here is my second model finished and completed. My dove.





The extrude tool and the symmetry tool became very useful in making the dove, it was good praticse before I tried to make my human for my animation. It took a while to get the right shape of the wings, getting the size and shape to fit the body of the dove. The reason I chose to model a dove to go with the flying machine is because I plan to make the birds fly pass the person with the flying machine and contiune you fly into the sun in the sky, placing hope in the pilot before he takes off.

If I was to do the dove again, I would try and make the dove look less like it just came from the TV show, Pingu, and try to get some of the textures to look more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment